The use of black walnut from parasites
Among the huge variety of types of nuts, black is distinguished by its unusual appearance and unique healing properties. The birthplace of the plant is America, where even the ancient Indians used it for the treatment and prevention of various diseases. How to take black walnut for treatment, and when it can harm health - more in the article.
Useful properties of fruits and leaves of black walnut
Black walnut is a perennial plant that can grow to a height of 40-50 m. The culture has a strong trunk, a powerful root system, a large crown with thick branches tilted down. The green mass of the tree consists of small oval leaves with jagged edges.The fruits of the plant are medium-sized nuts with a diameter of 3-5 cm, round or ovoid, with a very strong shell, covered with small grooves. The fruits of the tree and its leaves are successfully used by traditional healers for the treatment and prevention of diseases.
Useful qualities of black walnut fruits are due to their multifaceted chemical composition, presented:
- vitamins: A, B1, B6, C, E, PP;
- minerals: magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, selenium, manganese;
- flavonoids and alkaloids;
- volatile and glycosides;
- essential oils;
- carotene and tannins;
Important! The fruits and leaves of black walnut contain substances that inhibit the growth of cancer cells, and also serve to prevent the formation of malignant tumors. To combat cancers, use alcohol tincture.
- Regular use of core-based products allows you to:
- strengthen the immune system and increase the protective functions of the body;
- get rid of intestinal infections and inflammations;
- eliminate nausea and vomiting;
- fight parasites;
- clear blood and lymph;
- to overcome fungal ailments of a different nature;
- cleanse the body of toxins and harmful chemicals;
- establish the functioning of the nervous system, reduce the negative effects of stress;
- reduce swelling;
- stop the bleeding;
- fight tumors of a benign and malignant nature;
- slow down the natural aging of the skin and the whole body.
Fruits have a pronounced antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anthelmintic, anti-aging, immunostimulating, antioxidant, antiviral, antitumor, antispasmodic, sedative, analgesic effects, which makes it possible to use them for therapy:
- skin diseases;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- fungal diseases;
- colds, flu, SARS;
- diabetes mellitus;
- kidney and liver diseases;
- worms and other parasites.
No less useful are the leaves of the plant, which in their composition have:
- Vitamins A, E, C, PP, B1: serve as a source of active biological components necessary for the normal functioning of all systems of the human body, strengthen immunity, promote the coordinated work of internal organs.
- Minerals calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron: ensure the proper functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems, guarantee the normal assimilation of all enzymes and substances, take part in the functioning of internal systems, have a beneficial effect on metabolic and redox processes.
- Flavonoids: powerful antioxidants that cleanse the body, prevent premature aging, fight the negative effects of free radicals.
- Linolenic acid: reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol, helps cleanse the blood, activates the burning of fats, restores the liver.
- Tannins: protect against penetration of infections, bacteria and viruses.
- Yuglon: The main component of the leaves, which actively fights against parasites and bacteria.
In addition, the composition of the leaves is supplemented with monosaccharides and disaccharides, essential oils, phytoncides.
- The use of drugs based on black walnut leaves can resist such diseases as:
- colds, SARS, and flu;
- cough, bronchitis and tracheitis;
- sinusitis, sinusitis, rhinitis;
- gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- skin ailments: dermatitis, eczema, lichen, acne;
- mastopathy and cysts;
- inflammation of the oral mucosa.
Did you know? The walnut shell contains 50 times more ascorbic acid than one of the leaders in the content of this vitamin - orange.
How walnut acts on parasites
The leaves and fruits of black walnut are especially effective in the fight against parasites, in particular, worms.
The value of the described agents lies in the fact that they contain a yuglon, a unique plant-based antibiotic substance that:
- has a powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial effect;
- allows you to normalize the intestinal microflora;
- relieves inflammation;
- normalizes the state of the tissues of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract;
- kills parasitic microorganisms;
- cleanses the blood and liver from toxins and poisons.
Once inside, a black nut quickly destroys a wide range of worms:
Along with the destruction of parasites, funds with nuts can nourish the human body, saturate it with vital vitamins and minerals, which are required for the growth and development of intracellular structures. The increased content of ascorbic acid makes it possible to increase the effectiveness of black walnut in the fight against intestinal parasites.
Black Walnut Medicines and Their Use
Due to the presence of useful components in the leaves and fruits of black walnut, they are very often used in folk healing, as well as in many traditional medicines. In practice, the product is used in the form of oils, tinctures, decoctions, ointments and extracts. Each of the species differs in concentration, number of impurities and dosage. Unripe fruits, leaves, young shoots are used as raw materials for the production of medicines.
Infusion of black walnut leaves from parasites
The most popular in the field of folk healing is the infusion of leaves, which you can buy ready-made at drugstores or cook at home yourself.
With the latter option, you should:
- Rinse the dry leaves of the plant, 1 tbsp. l pour raw materials 1 cup boiling water.
- Insist to cool completely.
- Filter the drink and use as intended.
To get rid of worms through deciduous infusion, you need to follow certain dosages:
- For adults: Take 5 days in a row, in the morning on an empty stomach, ½ cup of ordinary water with the addition of drops of the product. Drops are added according to the scheme: the first day - 1 drop, the following days - increasing the dose by one drop. On the 6th day, the infusion is added to water in such volumes: 2 hours for a person weighing up to 68 kg, 2.5 hours - with a weight of 69–90 kg, 3 hours - with a weight above 90 kg.
- For children: Children's dosage of the product will be determined by the age of the baby. For example, for a 5-year-old child, the maximum daily dose will be 5 drops, diluted with 1 glass of water. For a child of 10 years, respectively, 10 drops. Acceptance of deciduous infusion by children younger than three years of age is not allowed.
To get rid of the unpleasant odor of the infusion, you can add a little honey or cinnamon.The course of treatment is quite long and ranges from 6 to 12 months, with a break of 7 days every three weeks.
Black Worm Tincture
Tincture from the fruits of black walnut has a strong effect, so its reception begins with a few drops. It is great for getting rid of parasites, as well as for preventing their occurrence.
You can make a tincture at home by following this algorithm:
- Rinse unripe, green fruits, dry a little on a towel.
- Fold the fruits tightly in a clean glass container. All voids formed between the nuts, fill the peel.
- Pour jar to the top with vodka or alcohol.
- Close the container tightly with a lid, making sure that air does not pass.
- Place the jar in a dark, dry, cool place for 20-25 days.
- After the specified time, filter the tincture and pour into a sterilized dark glass container with a tightly screwed lid.
In the form of alcohol tincture, the product can retain all its beneficial qualities for 3-4 years.
Important! When insisting on raw materials, make sure that no air enters the tank. Otherwise, oxygen can cause oxidative processes that adversely affect the healing properties of the product.
Adults are recommended to take the product in the following dosages:
- with a body weight of up to 70 kg - 2 hours before meals, morning and evening;
- with a body weight of 70 to 90 kg - 2.5 hours before a meal;
- with body weight over 90 kg - 3 tbsp. l
The product should be diluted in a glass of clean water. The course of admission is from 6 months to a year, with seven-day breaks every three weeks. Alcohol-based medicines are not used to treat children.
Black walnut oil
Black walnut oil is a natural antibiotic preparation obtained from the fruit kernels. It is characterized by increased antimicrobial, antispasmodic, anthelmintic, sedative properties and is an ideal tool for controlling parasites. Walnut oil cannot be obtained at home, so they use a ready-made store tool.
The maximum possible daily dose of oil against worms is:
- for adults: ½ teaspoon butter 30 minutes before meals;
- for children from 3 years: ¼ h. funds half an hour before eating.
The duration of the oil treatment is 30 days.
Contraindications and side effects
Like any medicines, products based on fruits and leaves of black walnut can harm human health.
- Contraindications for taking medications are:
- individual intolerance;
- increased susceptibility to allergic reactions;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- tendency to form blood clots, thrombophlebitis;
- irritable bowel syndrome;
- acute bowel disease;
- age up to 3 years.
Did you know? Black walnut wood has increased strength and strength. It is widely used for the manufacture of turning and carved products, musical instruments, furniture, and decor items.
- When using black walnut, the dosage must be strictly observed, otherwise the appearance of adverse reactions in the form of:
- skin rashes, itching and redness;
- vomiting, nausea;
- severe intoxication;
- increase in blood pressure;
- cramping in the stomach.
Only after consultation with a doctor is it allowed to drink these drugs to pregnant women, women during lactation, the elderly, as well as people on a diet, with gastritis and ulcers.Black walnut is a rare guest in our area. However, it has a rich chemical composition, which allows you to successfully deal with many diseases. The product is particularly effective in the fight against various types of worms. When using plant-based preparations, one must strictly observe the indicated dosage - only then it will bring maximum benefit to human health.