The recipe for walnut cutlets
Walnuts can rightly be attributed to the most useful and valuable for human health products. They have a balanced, multifaceted composition, are characterized by high nutritional value and excellent taste. However, nuts are excellent relish not only in raw form, but also as a raw material for the preparation of mouth-watering, fragrant and extremely healthy cutlets. The best recipes for nut cutlets in more detail in the article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Walnut in its composition contains a wide range of vitamin-mineral substances that are necessary for the normal functioning of the human body. However, first of all, they are a source of vegetable proteins and fats, therefore, they are able to fully replace meat products.
The use of fruits with mold can cause various disorders in the functioning of the human body. In particular, it can lead to severe intoxication.
To prepare nut cutlets, you need to take care of the preparation of high-quality raw materials:
- you need to choose only clean, without visual damage and shell defects nuts;
- the fruits should not have a foreign smell, especially musty or mildew;
- the color of the shell should be uniform, without too dark or too light spots;
- a quality nut must have weight. If it is too light, then the core inside has begun to dry;
- there should be no oil stains on the shell. Their presence indicates violations of the product storage conditions.
Walnuts Cutlet Recipe
Modern cooking offers a large number of different recipes for walnut-based meatballs. I would like to dwell on the simplest and most delicious. The cutlets that are obtained according to such recipes, perfectly savor as a separate dish, along with a side dish or any sauce.
Potato and Walnut Cutlets
10-15 pcs. 25-30 minutes
1 large onion
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Boil potatoes until cooked. Grind potatoes, walnuts, lard, bread and onions using a meat grinder or blender.
- Drive eggs into the minced meat, add spices, salt and flour. Thoroughly mix the potato-nut mixture.
- Form cutlets, roll in breadcrumbs.
- Fry semi-finished products until golden brown.
Video recipePotato and Walnut CutletsVideo Recipe: Potato and Walnut Cutlets
Lean cutlets made of walnuts
8–11 pcs. 25-30 minutes
2 pcs. medium size
vegetable or olive oil
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Peel the vegetables, rinse thoroughly.
- Grind potatoes, carrots, onions and nuts through a meat grinder or using a blender.
- Season the minced meat with salt and pepper and add vegetable oil.
- Add oatmeal to the raw material, mix thoroughly.
- Put the mass in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- After the specified time, remove the minced meat from the refrigerator and form cutlets.
- Fry semi-finished products using vegetable oil in a pan.
Nutty meatballs will be a great solution during fasting. They have a refined, delicate taste and have a very pleasant, mouth-watering aroma. In addition, the dish perfectly relishes both hot and cold.
Cutlets, which are obtained from walnuts, in their taste are no different from meat. They are quite simple to prepare, do not require special culinary skills and time-consuming. This dish is versatile - it relishes perfectly as a separate treat or as an addition to various side dishes.